- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by .
Hello Active Melody Community!
I have had some recent questions from members asking if it is ok to post on the forum about musical gear they are selling. I understand that our tight knit community would prefer to keep their beloved gear amongst friends.
It is ok to post about selling your gear as long as members adhere to the following guidelines:
1) Your forum post is to be posted in the Discuss Your Gear Forum. The post is to be just a link to your Reverb.com or eBay.com listed item for sale. All items advertised must be sold through one of these websites. No exceptions. No prices are to be listed in the forum post.
Topic: Alvarez AP66SB For Sale
2) ALL TRANSACTIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE ITEM(S) FOR SALE MUST BE THROUGH THE REVERB.COM OR EBAY.COM SITES. Using sites like Reverb.com or eBay offers buyer and seller protections but you have to document your communications and transactions through their websites. See both the respective websites for more information regarding buyer and seller protection. Never exchange money directly with anyone on the Active Melody forum.
3) This is for non-commercial sales only.
Have questions? Unsure about something? Send me a private message or email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.